Leading architects and interior designers in Trivandrum can provide cost-effective, budget-friendly home renovation solutions.
Interior design aims to improve the aesthetics of a house by optimizing space, functionality and ambience. Good interiors design not only welcomes you into the house, but also improves quality of life, evokes happiness, and inspires confidence, creativity, security and energy. Architects and interior designers in Trivandrum are qualified professionals who have a good taste in decorating a space. They can help you renovate your house in a budget friendly manner. Here are 10 cost-effective ways to renovate your home:
- Rearrange furniture: Improper arrangement of furniture in a room can make it difficult for people to move around. Rearranging furniture in a room can give it a facelift and a new perspective. Remember not to over- crowd the room with too much furniture. Make sure to leave enough space for people to walk and move around.
- Use mirrors: Framed mirrors are a good decorative item that can give a room a luxurious look and also make it look bigger and more spacious.
- Change the upholstery: The same old furniture can look boring after many years. So instead of buying a new sofa, change the upholstery or the covers of the furniture.
- Create green wall: Creating a green wall by adding a few potted plants to the wall is an affordable and budget-friendly way of bringing creativity and positivity in the rooms. Houseplants are also known to add oxygen and purify the air space, contributing to a healthier home. You can also add some focus lights in your green wall to accentuate its beauty.
- Add new curtains and carpets: Changing the curtains can refresh any room. Beautiful curtains and material are available in the markets at affordable rates. Pick out a colour or fabric that suits your room and get it tailored. Likewise, adding a carpet to a living room or bedroom can enhance the look of the rooms and also adds a royal touch. If you already have carpets, switch them to change the appearance of your rooms.
- Use coloured lightings: There are plenty of lighting options like floor lamps, table lamps, hanging lamps, chandeliers, etc., available today that can transform a home beautifully. Adding enough light to your living room or bedroom will illuminate every nook and corner. You can also add coloured lights to suit your mood.
- Add wallpaper: Wallpaper is an easy way of transforming rooms. It comes in various patterns and colours, and is budget friendly too.
- Reuse old objects: We all have old bottles and crockery items that are old and never used. These old objects can be repurposed and converted into home furnishing items. For example, unused glass bottles can be filled with fairy lights or used are lamp fixtures, old china plates can be used as wall décor plates etc. Re-using old objects is affordable way of styling your home.
- Hang pictures and photographs: If your walls are plain then, consider refreshing them with paintings and family photos. This will add a personal touch to your home. There are many types of budget-friendly photo frames available today. Make sure to choose a wall where photos will stand out. Place the photos at the correct height and do not hand them too low or high. Make sure not to overcrowd your wall with too many photos and paintings.
- Buy good quality used items: If you are planning to buy some decorative pieces for your home, consider shopping at a store that offers second hand items. This is best way to find some statement pieces at affordable prices. These shops offer many types furniture, mirrors and shelves at half the original price or less. You can re-paint or re-polish the things you buy which will make them look new and elegant. Buying good quality used items will help you decorate your home with unique statement pieces.
Redecorating your home does not have to be an expensive affair. Following these tips can help you achieve amazing results with a small budget. A practical way to renovate your home in a budget-friendly way would be to approach skilled architects and interior designers in Trivandrum. Experts can help you achieve your goals effectively and without any stress.