No one really knows what causes cancer but several factors such as age, genetics, lifestyle, and medication increase one’s risk. As there is no certain cause, there is also no known way to prevent it. However, doctors recommend adopting a healthy lifestyle and diet, as these play a huge role in reducing the risk of developing cancer. An ideal diet for cancer means:
One of the important things to consider when battling cancer is that there are a number of holistic and natural things that you can do to fight the disease. Many of the herbal and supplemental treatments can be used to fantastic effect. One only needs to avail the proper information from the best oncology dietitian in Delhi as they will be well-armed to treat the illness. Meeting a top nutritionist in Delhi can cure your cancer through the right nutritionist diet chart.
Here are certain tips to reduce the risk of cancer through a Proper Diet Plan:
- Herbs- It in general are a fantastic way to get nutrients that are otherwise not available in foods. While foods that are high in antioxidants are a fantastic way to get the benefits and the nutrients, many of the most powerful antioxidants and photochemical are only available in obscure herbs that one would never find in their supermarket.
- Superfood– In addition to some of the superfoods that are commonly talked about including garlic, parsley, and onions, there are many other foods that you should be taking daily. Things such as almonds and berries. Peppers are also a wonderful addition to any cancer prevention diet. One should include these as well as cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli and cauliflowers. For more knowledge about superfood meet the best oncology dietician in Delhi.
- A low-fat diet. Studies show that men who maintain a diet high in fat had an increased risk for cancer. It is best to reduce the amount of fat one eats or go for low-fat options. Eating more fruit and vegetables. A plant-based diet greatly helps in keeping PSA levels low and the prostate healthy. Studies show that a diet high in fruits and vegetables– particularly broccoli, cauliflower, and tomatoes– decreases the risk of developing prostate cancer.
- Low-Dairy- Reducing the number of dairy products consumed. It has been shown that men who ate the most dairy products had the highest risk for cancer so it is recommended to cut down on cheese, milk, and yogurt.
- Protein- Research shows that a diet rich in vegetable proteins and low in animal proteins positively affects health by cutting down the time it takes for PSA levels to increase by 100 percent. Swap out meat protein with vegetable protein such as soy, beans, and legumes.
- Eating fish. Fresh fish like salmon, tuna, sardines, mackerel, cod, and trout contain omega-3 (an essential fatty acid). Omega-3 has been linked to numerous health benefits and has been shown to reduce the risk of cancer.
- Limit Alcohol-You must nip cigarettes and alcohol.
You can adapt and follow the above diet plan and healthy lifestyle to reduce the risk of cancer and if you are facing cancer symptoms then you must meet with the best oncology dietician in Delhi to battle it. For more info regarding the right diet plan and its benefits get in touch with the best nutritionist in Delhi. If you want to learn more about cancer diet health book an appointment or search on Google.