Aside from the car-loving society, many people think of car washes and details as the same thing. The difference only sinks when they feel the price of the car details. The average consumer may wonder if the details of the car details are an important service, or an expensive luxury for car enthusiasts.
You may have noticed that your reliable auto has a little dust and is bad to wear. Undoubtedly, the “hands-free” car washer behind the gas stations, he rolled up a decent car wash and asked for a $ 12 “basic wash”.
You know it’s coming. You are trying to delete it. But the employee does his job and goes upstairs: “Would you like to go up to the full details of the car for only $ 100?”
Oops. You had other plans for that $ 100. What did they sell you? Are the car details really worth it?
What Are Car Details?
Car details are more than just “car wash” While washing makes your car more clean and tidy, car details or car details are the process of cleaning and rearranging your car from top to bottom, front to back, inside and out.
While it does not have to happen every week or even every month, every car owner should give his car details a few times a year to protect their investment and keep their car in good condition for as long as possible.
How are Auto Details different from Car Wash?
Car wash removes dirt on the surface of your car so it doesn’t look like a Pigpen version from Peanuts. This can be done in 30 or 40 minutes. However, car wash only speaks to the cleanliness of your car at the highest level. The automatic details not only clean your car deeply, but also restore many parts and protect it from further damage.
Think of it as the difference between a quick shower and a full day at a spa, complete massage, pore cleansing, scrubbing and peeling. You leave the shower feeling good looking. You leave the spa feeling like a completely new person.
The car details are similar to your car’s spa day, where it comes out refreshed and ready to make street food with you in the driver’s seat.
What are the steps of Auto Detailing?
The details of the car are much bigger than the car wash. Depending on the needs of your vehicle, the default information will include some, most, or all of the following:
Vehicle External Details
- Removal of dirt and mud using special soaps and foams.
- Scrub wheels, including brake calipers and lug nuts, with special products.
- Extra wash with microfiber towels and washing mitts.
- Removal of impurities deeply rooted in a clear container using a motor vehicle clay bar.
- Polishing paint, either mechanically or by hand, to remove scratches, swirls, and oxidation.
- The use of protective wax, either synthetic or synthetic carnauba, gives the car a “new” light.
- Cleaning of windows and rubber areas.
- Eliminate edge touches and details to make the car shine.
Vehicle Internal Details
- Removing carpets and debris to remove dirt and debris.
- Wash carpet and decorative items to thoroughly clean and remove stains.
- Repair and cleaning of any skin area to remove impurities attached to the inside.
- Cleaning and coating of vinyl and plastic.
- Cleaning and polishing the interior glass.
- Light spraying of the engine port with water.
- Use of degreaser on exposed engine parts.
- Clean with a small amount of water spray.
- Proper drying of all plastic, rubber and silk areas to prevent cracking.
How much does the default data cost?
When measuring bath versus details, the price of a sticker pierces the tag of most consumers. They thought their car looked a little cool, but they never got out of bed and expected to sink for $ 100 or more in their car. It didn’t throw the tire anything – it just needs to be removed a little bit!
A basic car wash can cost between $ 20 to $ 70 depending on services and extras. The details of the car are very complete, time-consuming, materialistic, and expensive. The size of the car makes a difference, but in general, a car description will cost you from $ 50 to $ 150 or more. Additional services such as skin treatment or clay bar design may also increase the price.
When extracting default information, it is helpful to look at the larger image. Your car is a long-term investment. It may not rot on its axis today, but common security services such as vehicle details help prevent that bad day from coming quickly.
Mobile Car Information
Vehicle details take anywhere from 90 minutes to three hours or more. Busy people may not have time to cool off their heels in the customer lounge or cafe nearby for that amount of time. With ways to work, work, kids think, Netflix viewing… a detailed mobile service option can be very appealing.