The astrological birth-chart of an individual plays a major role in life, for believers in the science of Vedic Astrology. As is known to everyone the Horoscope (Kundali) or birth-chart indicates what kind of time/phase is running or coming in for the native, by placement of the planets in the various different houses of the birth-chart.
The literal meaning of Kaal Sarp Dosh is, Kaal means time, Sarp is snake and Dosha/Dosh means fault. The Kaal Sarp yoga/yog is described in astrology as inauspicious and traumatic and is said to be formed when all the planets are situated between the planets Rahu & Ketu which gives rise to the miserable effects because of which it is called Kaal Sarp Dosha or Dosh. to put it in simple words, if the natal chart shows no planets occupying one half of the chart it is a complete Kaal Sarp Dosh. The planet Rahu is said to be the head of the snake or Sarp and Ketu is the tail side of the snake.
The Kaal Sarp Yog can be a catastrophic phase in the life of the native which can affect all aspects of life like, health, career, money, marriage (delays in marriage), relationships, progeny, legal matters, respect in society and sometimes even imprisonment etc.It is believed that the Kaal Sarp Dosh is due to the ‘Karmas’ of the past lifetimes of the native. Life for the individual with Kaal Sarp Dosh becomes a constant struggle which effects the native mentally, physically and emotionally. No benefits/rewards for any amount of hard work put in comes in and life seems bleak to the individual, with unsuccessful endeavours, problems in personal and professional life, resulting in dejection and depression.
Kaal Sarp Dosh can be ascendant or descendant. This miserable Dosh of Kaal Sarp can last for 55 years or sometimes the whole life of an individual which depends on the position of the Kaal Sarp Dosh in the Horoscope. It is perhaps one of the most feared Dosh astrologically and can cause the native to feel that life is an endless battlefield, without success, happiness or love and may feel that life is not worth living. The Kaal Sarp Dosh is said to negate all favourable planetary effects for the native.
If planets like Mars or Saturn are placed opposite Rahu and Ketu in the natal chart then it is a partial Kaal Sarp Dosh and is not as severely bad as the complete Kaal Sarp Dosh.
There are 12(twelve) types of Kaal Sarpa Dosha
- Anant Kaal Sarpa Dosha: Effects with disharmony in marital life. Native falls prey to conspiring relatives and loved ones. Defeat in legal cases
- KulikaKalSarpa Dosha: Health problems, increase in expenses and decrease in income, mediocre financial situation, struggle to achieve anything in life.
- Vasuki Kaal Sarpa Dosha: Discord with brothers and friends, problems in travelling to foreign land.4. Shank pal Kaal Sarpa Dosha:Dissatisfaction with financial condition resulting in desperate hankering for more money. In case of immovable properties, like, house or vehicles there will be problems.
- PadmaKalsarpa Yoga – Children cause trouble. Gambling of any kind, including stock market will result in loss, so gambling or speculation of any kind should be avoided.
- Mahapadma Kaal Sarpa Dosh: Negative approach and outlook and relationship problems
- Takshak Kaal Sarp Dosh: Partnership problems in married life and business partnership.
- Karkotak Kaal Sarp Dosh: Loss in ancestral properties, susceptible to sexually transmitted diseases, prone to short temperedness and many enemies.
- ShaankaChood Kaal Sarp Dosh: Native indulges in activities which are anti- spiritual or against religion activities. Resorting to lying, deceiving, life becomes a game of too many ups and downs. Suffers from anxiety and high blood pressure conditions.
- Ghatak Kaal Sarp Dosh: Legal cases, punishments by law.
- Vishdhar Kaal Sarp Dosh: Native will have problems at home with children, instable situations, travel frequently, non-cooperation or no support from sisters, brothers or cousins. Imprisonment.
- Sheshnaag Kaal Sarp Dosh: Bad health, active enemies, litigation problems and losing legal cases.
It is said that when there is a problem, there is a solution too. The Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja is an answer to the Kaal Sarp Dosh and is said to have proven to be the most effective in relieving the native of this dreadful dosh. In case the Kaal Sarp Dosh is seen in a child’s natal-chart, the parents can perform the Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran puja.
Benefits of Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja:-
- It effectively removes hurdles cased due to the Kaal Sarp Dosh, making it easier to achieve success in life
- Rectifies delays in marriage
- Stabilises professional and personal aspects
- Helps to bring back peace and harmony in life situations. Relationship issues start healing.
- Money conditions improve
- Removes fear and negative thinking
- It is effective in removing all other negative effects of the Kaal Sarp Dosh
The Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja is done at –
- Trimbakeshwar temple in Nashik District of Maharashtra which is also one of the twelve(12) Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva and the Godavari river originates from there. In fact Trimbakeshwar is the most popular temple to get the Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran puja done from.
- The famous Mahakaleshwar temple in Ujjain which is a Jyotirlinga and is revered to have wish fulfilling powers.
- The Omkareshwar temple situated near Indore.
- Out of the 12 Jyotirlingas, 5 are present in the state of Maharashtra, namely, Bhimashankar, Trimbakeshwar, Grishneshwar, Nagnath in Aundha and ParliVaijnath. As Trimbakeshwar is already famous as a place for Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran puja, these other temples are also places where the Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran puja can be performed.
For the Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja, a qualified pandit (priest) is most desirable, who knows all the rituals and mantras properly.
The Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran puja is completed in a day.
The native is supposed to observe certain rules and regulations too.
In today’s world where time is a constraint booking Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran puja online is a convenient way. Qualified pandits perform the puja at Trimbakeshwar or other temples and facilities of live streaming of the puja or a copy of the puja DVD are also facilities given to the client.
The powerful Mahamrityunjaya mantra is said to be very effective if chanted for Kaal Sarp Dosh as benevolent Lord Shiva is the one who can dissolve sins and bad karmas.
Mahamrityunjaya Mantra:Om TryambakamYajamaheSugandhimPushti-vardhanamUrvarukamivabandhananMrityorMukshiyaMamritat