Dell is one of the largest and most successful companies in the field of IT, network equipment, infrastructure and data center, which has been producing and supplying its servers under the PowerEdge brand since 1994. Dell can undoubtedly be one of the largest Manufacturers of servers, network equipment and infrastructure in the world, according to IDC, is currently the second largest server sales in the world and also the top server sales in many developed countries.
Dell is one of the largest and most well-known manufacturers of computers and computer equipment in the United States, headquartered in Texas. The company is now a wholly privately held company that develops, manufactures and sells personal computers, server devices for data centers and networks, and other products related to these types of computers. In the worldwide Dell’s company has more than 100,000 employees.
Dell is currently one of the largest manufacturers of servers, network equipment and network infrastructure in the world, which according to the IDC website in the fourth quarter of 2015, with a global market share of 16.7% is the second largest server sales in the world. While in many developed countries and countries with data centers, Dell servers are in the first place in sales.
Dell products include:
PCs, computer peripherals, servers, software, data storage devices, cameras, printers, MP3 players, HDTVs; Network switches are also.
The company is famous for its innovation in supply management and e-commerce, direct sales, manufacturing and custom configuration (adjusting the computer with user specifications).
For a long time, dell was only involved in hardware sales and entered the IT market with the acquisition of the Perot system.
The company is the largest exporter of monitors in the world and has a history of 26 years in the production of servers and network equipment. This reflects Dell’s strong presence in network products and network solutions in the global market.
Dell Servers Series
The company’s website is designed to provide the best access to update your system.
Dell is ahead of its competitors by offering servers in different models and price variations of products.
Currently, one of the most powerful servers of 2 units can be called Dell server model R730, which can be installed in a rack and its simple structure, the speed and accuracy of these servers due to the use of powerful Intel Xeon E5 series processors. 2600 V3 and DDR4 RAM. Also, R710 and R720 models of this series can be considered as the most compelling. For information and review of R710 and R720 models, you can see in our site you need to click on them and visit Computerlevel.com.
Another advantage of the Dell server is that you can use it in any weather conditions due to the very strong and quiet cooling system in this server.
Other features of this powerful server include the use of 3.5 and 2.5 inches SSD, SATA, SAS hard drives with different and various capacities, and for faster and easier access of users to information from the 4-port network card 1000/100 / 10 uses to speed up data transfer.
The Dell Server Power Supply is powered by two powerful 750-watt power supplies simultaneously with redundant capability, and can be upgraded to 1100 watts for further use.
The Proliant DL380 Hp server has a similar structure to the Dell server, except that it reduces power consumption by 25%.
Features of Dell Servers
- Full support for various virtualization operating systems such as VMware Vsphere, Microsoft Hyper-v and Citrix Xen Server.
- They use the latest generation of powerful Xeon v5 Skylake series processors from Intel.
- They have different shapes, sizes and dimensions for use in different places and for different purposes.
- They have a very smart remote access management system called iDrac and provide you with great features in this regard.
- Unlike the servers on the market, they do not have counterfeit parts or so-called OEMs, and this guarantees the quality of the servers and their internal components.
- They are the product of American thought and technology and are produced in Poland, which is one of the European industrial countries.
- They use the latest hardware and software technology in the world and the top and highest quality parts brand.
- In many cases, they do not require cooling systems at exorbitant costs and can be used at normal room temperature.
- They can be tracked on the Dell website and the product authentication system.
- They are not assembled in Iran and enter the country as a pack.
- Has a 3-year full warranty, including all internal parts.
Most popular and best-selling Dell servers:
Dell PowerEdge R730: This server, which is from the thirteenth generation of Dell servers, can be boldly introduced as one of the best-selling and most popular Dell servers in the global market and the Iranian market. This dual-unit server uses two processors from the E5-2600 v3 / v4 family of Intel Xeon processors, as well as 24 RAM slots capable of supporting up to 1.5 TB of DDR4 RAM, and significantly supports the possibility of It has SFF and LFF hard drives.
Dell PowerEdge R430: After the R730 server Dell PowerEdge R430 server is the most popular Dell server in the domestic market. The R430 server is a unit and is the same as the R730 in terms of processor support, except that it has 12 RAM slots and is different from the R730 in terms of support for the number of hard drives.
Dell PowerEdge T630: This server is more popular in the global market and of course in the Iranian market compared to other models of Dell standalone servers. This powerful server uses two processors from the E5-2600 v3 / v4 family of Intel Xeon processors, as well as 24 RAM slots with support for DDR4 RAM up to 1.5 TB, and the possibility of adding a hard drive significantly.