Search engine optimization can be described as a process that is evolving continuously. The algorithms which are being used by the SEO company must be updated on a regular basis in order to remain as the top website in this sector. Whenever you are hiring an SEO company in India, there are 12 basic questions that you must ask. The questions are:
- 1 1. What is the philosophy of the organization?
- 2 2. How to adapt their strategy to your niche?
- 3 3. What is a success for the SEO organization?
- 4 4. How much time will be taken to experience the results?
- 5 5. What is their approach to android phones?
- 6 6. What should be the process of integration with the core company?
- 7 7. What is their basis of keyword research?
- 8 8. How to approach link creation and creator market?
- 9 9. Which tools are used?
- 10 10. What does the progress report contain?
- 11 11. Do they remain updated with Google norms?
- 12 12. What should be the contribution of the core company?
1. What is the philosophy of the organization?
The SEO company which will be operating your services must have a philosophy. It can be aligned with technology or it can depend on the user experience. The off-page SEOs are also quite well known. You must check out which of the philosophies suit your purpose.
2. How to adapt their strategy to your niche?
SEO functions are not fitting for all kinds of businesses. The business model and the industrial approach vary from company to company and the choice must be made on this basis. This is a must for the SEO company in Mumbai and other places.
3. What is a success for the SEO organization?
The goals of the SEO company that you might be hiring can be aligned to their own profits. You have to make sure of their missions before hiring them.
4. How much time will be taken to experience the results?
You must ask this question in order to verify an action plan which has a specific time limit. This can be extremely helpful for you to decide the contract for the organization.
5. What is their approach to android phones?
The world is mostly revolving around the facilities of Android phones. The approach of the SEO company must be complementing the mobile-first index. This can reach your content to many audiences at the same time.
6. What should be the process of integration with the core company?
The successful SEO initiatives are the ones that can integrate or collaborate properly with the core company. Isolation tasks are not that well-regulated.
7. What is their basis of keyword research?
The optimum usage of keyword research is most important for SEO organizations. Content development must be done after researching keywords.
The links which are produced by the SEO organization that you are hiring must be of high quality. This can help with influencer marketing as well.
9. Which tools are used?
This is one of the most important questions that you must ask the organization. Audit tools and marketing tools must be of high quality.
10. What does the progress report contain?
One must ask for a sample report before hiring any organization. This progress report must carry all information.
11. Do they remain updated with Google norms?
Google regularly alters the norms which are related to SEO. Any organization that you are hiring must be updated with Google.
12. What should be the contribution of the core company?
This question must be asked in order to understand their requirements from your side.
Thus, these are the 12 questions that you must ask in order to hire the best company for your SEO purposes.