Tractors are an essential part of farming. For small and marginal farmers, some brands provide low tractor price.
Attachments are the best companion of tractors. Now, implements become important to walk with the developing pace of the world. Attachments improve your effectiveness in the farming field. Apart from farming implements with tractor complete different tasks efficiently.
Top 5 Tractor Attachments in India
In the below section, we are showing top 5 tractor attachments with their uses and benefits. Without any delay, have a look.
- Rotavator is a tractor attachment which is suitable for seedbed preparation or cultivates the land, called a rotary tiller.
- It perfectly removes and mixes residual wheat, sugarcane, maize etc.
- The tiller used for loose soil and compatible with low hp tractors.
- It is efficient for puddling work.
- The less weight of the machine allows easy movement in loose soil with low hp tractors.
- Rotavator improves soil health and saves energy, time, cost, and fuel.
- It has three categories based on the need for different soil conditions across India.
- The use of a rotavator depends upon the texture of the soil.
- A farmer has to be careful while selecting the right rotavator and maintain it properly.
- Rotavator tractor price is low and affordable for farmers.
Benefits of Rotavator:-
- It has high-quality blades.
- The brakes soil clouds and loosen the soil to give a smooth surface.
- It perfectly prepares seedbed for sowing.
- The machine turns topsoil which allows plants to absorb maximum amounts of soil nutrients.
- It increases crop yield.
- Rotavator kills the weeds and removes old crop residue.
- Its use is economical and cheaper in terms of maintenance.
- The machine requires less space.
Popular Rotavator in India:-
- Mahindra Gyrovator ZLX 205
- Dasmesh 642 (6 Feet)
- Shaktiman Side Shift Series SRT
- It is suitable for secondary tillage operation and soil preparation.
- Cultivator machines designed with an arrangement of teeth called shanks mounted on the frame body.
- It is an active implementer that used by farmers to stir the soil to improve the production.
- This machine destroys the weeds and protects the plant.
- Cultivator equipped with toothed that works near the surface and usually controls the weed.
- They rigidly fixed and powered via couplings to the tractor’s transmission for two-wheel tractors.
- In four-wheel, they attached with a three-point hitch and driven by a PTO.
- Cultivator tractor price is suitable for every farmer.
There are four types of cultivator available based on operation:-
- Spring Tyne Cultivator
- Rigid Tine Cultivator
- Rigid Tyne Shovel Type Cultivator
- Bar Point Cultivator
Benefits of Cultivator:-
- Require less maintenance.
- Less space.
- Save labour.
- Save a lot of time.
- Perfect for hard soil.
Popular Cultivator of India
- John Deere Heavy Duty Rigid Type
- Mahindra Duckfoot
- Sonalika 11 TYNE
- It is a traditional method of farming.
- Plough is considered as Plow.
- It is suitable with a tractor to dig the soil from which the soil matures and help in production growth.
- Plough improves the condition of the soil and makes the work effective.
- The main purpose of the plough is to turn over the upper layer of soil.
- Plough tractor price fits the farmer’s budget.
Benefits of Plough:-
- It is suitable for loosening soil that improves air circulation.
- The machine improves the water retention capacity of the soil.
- Improves soil quality.
- Make the field productive.
- Fuel efficient.
Popular Plough in India
- New Holland Mould Board-Reversible Hydraulic
- Khedut MB Plough
- Agristar Disc Plough 3 Furrow
- Harrow is the most useful and widely used tractor attachments from ancient times, called ‘Hal”.
- It is suitable for different farming operations.
- The machine removes dead thatch and improves the vegetation.
- It allows the root aeration and air movement that helps the soil to breathe.
Benefits of Harrow:-
- Less time consumed.
- Improves water infiltration.
- Work efficient.
- Use less time.
Popular Harrow in India
- Agristar Power Harrow 615 PH
- Fieldking Tandem Disc Harrow Medium Series – USA
- Shaktiman Power Harrow Regular
- It is an attachment of the main body of the tractor that enhances the capability of carrying loads.
- Trailer’s finer version works on hydraulics that improves power and control.
- Different types of trailers used according to usage.
- It can carry a heavy burden over long distances.
- In other words, a trailer is a big container that mounted on wheels and connected behind the tractor.
Benefits of Trailer:-
- Perfect for heavy loads.
- Economical in price.
- Save extra labour.
- Save time.
Popular Trailer in India
- Landforce TIPPING TRAILER (SINGLE TYRE)
- Soil Master Tipping Trailer Large (6 Ton)
- Fieldking Non-Tipping Trailer FKAT4WNT
These tractor attachments like trailer, cultivator, plough, rotavator, and harrow have been connected to the industry to a very large extent. These are beneficial for all the farmers over the world and have been a source of economic upgradation.
These are the major tractor attachments in India. We hope you enjoyed this post and delighted with it. For more latest updates related to tractors, stay tuned with us.