SIP Trunks are a versatile and cost-effective solution that delivers the benefits and cost savings of VoIP, enables you to retain your existing IP PBX system and empowers you to leverage your existing Internet connection for both voice and data. Velocity provides a number of flexible SIP Trunking products designed to accommodate your unique application including bundled, flat-rate, metered and inbound only retail products and flat-rate and rate-deck wholesale products.
Bundled SIP Trunks
The Velocity Bundled SIP Trunking product is a very straight forward product set. Each trunk supports one concurrent call, unlimited inbound calling and a set number of outbound minutes to the domestic US and Canada. If you know how many concurrent calls and the number of outbound minutes you need to support, you can easily determine the type and quantity of trunks to purchase.
|Bundled SIP Trunks for Business
(mouse over for details)
|Accelerated Usage||High Usage|
|Business Grade Reliability|
|Nation Wide Network|
|Fail Over Redundancy|
|Unlimited Inbound Calls|
|Outbound Minutes (US & Canada)||500||1000||1500||2500|
- Each Channel/Trunk supports one concurrent call.
- Inbound only trunks (no outbound calling capability) start at $12/month.
- Minutes are pooled across all trunks. Bundled trunks cannot be mixed and matched.
E911, additional DID’s, Inbound Caller ID Delivery (CNAM), Directory Listings and Toll Free numbers can be added for an additional charge.
|Toll Free Number ($.03/min)||$5.00|
|Switched Toll Free Number ($.05/min)||$5.00|
|Inbound Caller ID Delivery (CNAM)||$1.50|
High Usage SIP Termination & Origination
For businesses terminating or originating a large volume of calls each month, Velocity offers aggressively priced flat rate products. These products require a minimum commit of $500/month. Pricing varies proportionally to call volume and depends on your specific usage. Contact our sales team for very best pricing.
|High Usage SIP Trunks||Cost/Minute|
|Flat Rate Termination||Starts at $.013/minute|
|Flat Rate Toll Free Origination||Starts at $.019/minute|
Reduce Your Phone Service Costs
If you run a business, particularly a small or medium-sized business (SMB), you are probably weighing how you can economically and easily migrate to the benefits of a VoIP solution while not immediately abandoning the investment you have made in your existing IP PBX system and handsets.
Massive Network VoIP Solution SIP Trunking is the solution that will allow you to make that move by giving you the ability to:
- Purchase a limited number of lines to match your communications costs closely to your actual business needs
- Consolidate your data and voice bills to lower expensive phone bills due to long distance calls and the taxes that go with them
- Leverage your existing Internet connection for both data and voice
- Streamline your communications platform and enjoy immediate and significant economic advantages while smoothly transitioning to a hosted VoIP service