40 Questions To Ask Before An Arranged Marriage to Decide if He/She is the “One”.
1) Do you want to get married or are you secretly being forced into it?
2) What do you think about arranged marriage?
3) How has the process been for you so far?
4) Do you think you’re ready for marriage?
5) How would you like your partner to be like?
6) How would you like your marriage to be like?
7) Do you consider yourself a traditional person?
8) What qualities do you value about yourself most?
9) Do you want to have kids (and how many)?
10) What are your career goals?
11) What are your educational goals?
12) Do you want to continue working after marriage?
13) How is your relationship with your parents?
14) Do you have siblings? How is your relationship with them?
15) What would you do if today was the last day on earth?
16) Describe your perfect day.
17) Are you an introvert or extrovert?
18) What are your thoughts on religion and faith?
19) What qualities do you value most in other people?
20) How do you handle conflict or fights when they come up?
21) What do you think about separation or divorce?
22) What is the most memorable experience you’ve had in your life?
23) Who do you miss most in your life?
24) What was the greatest struggles you’ve faced and how did you overcome it?
25) What was the most painful event you’ve had to deal with?
26) How do you deal with setbacks and disappointments?
27) Who inspires you?
28) Where do you want to travel to?
29) Are you vegetarian, eggetarian, fishetarian or meat eater?
30) What are your favorite foods?
31) How do you see us dividing household responsibilities?
32) What do you do for fun?
33) Where can you see yourself living for the long-term?
34) What do you think is the meaning of life?
35) What are your life’s dreams?
36) What led you to choose the career path you’ve chosen?
37) Do you like to read? If so, what are a few of your favorite books?
38) What kind of music do you like?
39) Are you a dog or cat person? What pet would you like to have?
40) Would you want your kids to have an arranged marriage as well?