If you are looking forideal cloud migration assessment services, then Deevita is your game changer. The company provides a clear pathway to cloud migration. The assessments evaluate your cloud readiness and determine the processes and workloads that could be enhanced with cloud computing. The Cloud Assessment Service is fully secure and HIPAA compliant. The service is fast and easy to deploy and you can even assess high-performance computing environments.
With Deevita’s cloud assessment and planning services, you achieve maximum value from your current infrastructure and become a digitally transformed company. The services include complete IT assessment; planning and drafting strategies; designing the architecture; cloud consulting; business case and TCO analysis; application portfolio assessment; and cost estimations for an agile, scalable and secure business environment.
Well, another name that has established itself as one of the leading Cloud migration service providers, is “Dataknox”, which is headquartered in Newark CA. Apart from helping in migration to Cloud, it also specializes in services like IT asset management, IT asset buyback, reverse logistics, data center decommissioning, ITAD services (asset disposition) and server recycling. You can definitely consider their managed IT services.
Our assessment and planning services address the below questions
- How to gain the agility, performance, and speed in managing IT infrastructure?
- How to choose between private and public cloud deployments?
- How to determine which apps to migrate to the cloud?
- How to control Shadow IT and workloads consuming excessive resources?
- How to address the organizational changes post migration?
- A factory-based migration scheme
- Automated data discovery with the added advantage of dependency mapping
- Strategize your target environment based on multiple analysis directions
- Decreases the time to assess cloud readiness, and perform cloud cost and business case analysis
- Aligns the cloud strategy with the business strategy
- Provides detailed recommendations for cloud and business cases
- Qualitative assessment of business impact by the cloud