So before talking about the troubled parts let’s talk about the things for a little while. What is road runner email? How did it come to existence? What are the facts and features? Etc. So basically Time Warner cable net users are generally provided an email service which is called road runner email service. The email can only be used or accessed by Time Warner warner account holders or those who are associated with the company and can only be accessed through online with the medium of browser or by using an intermediate like an email client. Road Runner high-speed internet was the name by which people knew the initial versions of the broadband Internet access which is known as Time Warner cable service and this used the Warner Bros on a regular basis as the mascot in their promotional advertising matters and stuff. One other special feature of the accounts of Road Runner email services is that they generally often use the abbreviation of the region or of the city or local place in some place of the email address which can be anywhere, at the start, middle or at the end. After Warner Bros. left or decided not to stay anymore directly affiliated or connected with the Time Warner Company, the services of the relevant email company has been renamed or rebranded as just Time Warner Cable Internet.
The email service provider that is called Roadrunner is gaining huge popularity now a day since the last few years. While analyzing the reasons of its popularity one would certainly find three reasons. One is that this email service is very unique from the other email services; another is that it has a huge storage space specialty and the last but not the least is that it is very handy and easy to use. Although like all good things this also has a holdback. That is it creates a large number of confusions. Though it is known to be very easy to handle or use and very user-friendly, yet it is seen that that person using it for the first time find it difficult to cope with initially with the email system as it seems that it is pretty complex to get a grasp of it at first. But anyhow some little errors or faults here or there definitely cannot be the reason to outright judge the whole service as there are also many other aspects to consider too. But in case that you are facing repeated problems regarding the road runner email, this article is the absolute right destination for you and we will list down some of the most common Roadrunner email not working problems and their solutions.
Most common problems of Roadrunner email and solutions
Having problems with accessing Road Runner? Here’s a solution for you
The solution listed below is only applicable in the case that the site is up and running but you cannot access the service
If the problems are browser related
- You have to fully refresh the site first. In order to refresh the website, you can either press CTRL + F5 keys both at the same time on Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer, whichever you like.
- You can also try an alternative URL, for instance, roadrunner.com will be a suitable choice
- In order to make sure that you are using the most recent version of your web page, you have to clear the internet caches and cookies frequently.
If the problem is DNS related
The basic function of a DNS or a Domain Name System is allowing an IP address of a website to be recognized with words or names with *.com so that they can be distinguished and remembered much more effortlessly. This is much a phonebook, especially for websites. Your ISP generally provides you with this service.
- You have to delete or clear the local Domain Name System cache in order to make sure that you can have the latest cache that matches with your ISP’s. For the users of the Windows operating system
- First Start >
- Then prompt Command
- After that “ipconfig /flushdns” must be typed
- Press enter
- In the case that you can access the service from a 3G network or from your office and still the services are not working properly then it would be a good idea to get a Domain Name System which is not the same as your ISP.
- There are plenty of marvelous and free DNS services which are public.
Having login errors with RoadRunner? Here are some solutions for you
Login errors are one of the most common and recurring errors that are reported regarding the Road Runner email services. Whenever you try to log in you will be displayed a message saying that your login information that you have entered is wrong or is not right. Even if after re-entering the login id and passwords, you don’t quite get it right and the same thing gets displayed again, then it becomes quite irritating. Well, in that case, we have some easy troubleshoots for you.
- You have to keep in mind that the passwords are very case sensitive in the time of typing them. So make sure to check correctly the Caps Lock key and the Num lock is turned off before you start typing the password.
- If this remedy does not work too then in that case you can try to reset the password too. Resetting the password will make your chances higher to log in to the email services. In order to do this, you can choose the “Forgot password” option after you have made one wrong entry.
- If you get the message displayed that your account is locked, in that case, password resetting would be worthless. In order to simply make this problem go away, wait for a little bit of time and the login after just a while. You can refresh the page and try to log in again.