- 1 What are Bath Salts?
- 2 Are Bath Salts Good for You?
- 3 Which Salt is Best for Bath?
- 4 What are the Health Benefits of Bath Salt?
- 5 How to use Bath Salt?
What are Bath Salts?
Bath salts have long been used for hundreds of years as an inexpensive and easiest way to treat physical as well as mental health regarding issues. Bath salts which are commonly Himalayan pink salt or sea salt, are easily dissolved in warm water and used to relief stress, anxiety, aches and pains.
Table of Content:
- Are bath salts good for you?
- Which salt is best for bath?
- What are the Health benefits of bath salt?
- How to use bath salts?
Are Bath Salts Good for You?
According to the theories when you soak in the salt mixture, these can get into your body through your skin. Soaking in the salt water can help to relax muscles and loose the stiffed joints. People use Epsom salt or Himalayan pink salt to treat various skin problems like red and itchy skin, psoriasis etc. Bath salts can be very effective if you can use them in the proper way.
Which Salt is Best for Bath?
You can use Epsom salt or Himalayan bath salt. We recommend you to use Himalayan pink bath salt, it is because it is the most pure salt of the earth. It is extracted from the Himalayan mountain range of Pakistan. No preservatives or chemicals are added, besides it contains trace of 84+ minerals that are good for human health. You can also use flavored bath salts like ginger and clay bath salt, honey bath salt, essential oil bath salts etc. Lavender bath salts are popular as lavender is also best for relaxing your mind and body.
What are the Health Benefits of Bath Salt?
Many people in the world use bath salt for different purposes like for relaxing purposes, to get relief of pains, relax sore and tired muscles, foot detoxification etc. but along with this bath salts can also provide several health benefits. Here are the some common health benefits you can gain by using bath salt and body soak.
- Relax muscles pain and joint stiffness.
- Relief stiff and aching joints.
- Improve blood circulation.
- Help to improve headaches and arthritis.
- Help to improve skin conditions like psoriasis eczema.
How to use Bath Salt?
The results of using Natural Solution Top 5 Bath Salts Collection depending on the ways you used to apply it on your skin.
Bath Salt for Detoxification:
Himalayan pink salt is most commonly used for detoxification purposes. The minerals in detoxification bath can help to remove harmful toxins from your body to improve health, relieve stress, treat constipation and it can also help to lose weight. The magnesium additives in Himalayan pink salt is the plus benefit as it help to reduce the minerals deficiency such as people with fibromyalgia.
To Make a Detox Bath Using Himalayan Pink Salt:
- Use 2 or 3 cups of Himalayan pink bath salt in a standard size bath tub in the lukewarm water.
- Pour the salt in the running water in order to dissolve salt quickly in the water.
- Soak in this salt mixture for almost 15 to 20 minutes to treat many ailments and constipation problem.
- Adding the essential oil in your salt bath is best and doubles the benefits, as it offer aromatherapy and relaxation. Many manufacturers are providing bath salt with essential oil like lavender oil bath salt, marula oil bath salt, coconut oil bath salt, Argan oil bath salt etc.
Foot Detoxification With Salt:
There are many benefits to using bath salts for foot detoxification purpose. Use bath salts in a foot soak to:
- Relieve symptoms of athlete’s foot.
- Treat feet fungus
- Relieve inflammation and gout
- Eliminate foot odor.
To use Bath Salts in a Foot Soak:
You can soak your feet in the salt water mixture. It can help swollen feet, relief pain and treat fungal infections.
- Add 1/2 cup of Himalayan bath salt to a large basin with lukewarm water inside it.
- Stir it well and soak your feet for 12 minutes, or 30 minutes for gout relief.
- Dry your feet thoroughly with a towel and you will feel the result.
- Soaking your feet in a warm salt bath also makes it easier to exfoliate dry and cracked heels. You can use shower scrub as well to remove dead skin cells.