Hii everyone! Hope you all are in good health at your respective place. What do you infer from the title of the blog? Guess!! What are we going to discuss here??……..
Yess! We are going to discuss the different types of bags, their existence, and the latest trends prevalent these days…..
So, let’s get started……
Bags – Definition:
A bag (regionally called a sack) is a type of non-rigid container or storage space for storing different types of materials. Moreover, it can be tied at the top with the help of a string, thread, or wire.
These allow people to carry their belongings from one place to another, easily carry loose material such as food grains, fruits, etc. Cheap disposable bags, as well as plastic bags, are used to transport materials from one place to another. These are quite common in retail stores as a convenience for shoppers and are often supplied by the shopkeepers for free or in exchange for a small fee.
- Prehistory: –
Bags are one of the materials that are being used for ages. These were the main handbags that were used to carry essential items here and there. The use of bags dates back to ancient Egypt. Many pictures of males carrying a bag around their waist can be seen from hieroglyphs obtained from that period. Apart from this, a mention of pouches was also seen in the Bible, where the reference was given to Judas Iscariot carrying his personal belongings in a bag tied to his waist.
- Modern: –
If we talk about the modern world, today bags are quite prevalent in our society. Not only have they become a sign of status symbol but also an essential part of our lifestyle. Though we have entered the digitalized world yet there are some requirements too! We are working on computers and laptops instead of pen and paper mode this electronic equipment but still, to carry our accessories from one place to another we had to carry a bag.
Types of Bags:
- TOTE BAG – It is a large unfastened bag that has two parallel shoulder handles on either side. It’s an extremely versatile bag that is used to carry out your essential items whether it is shopping, going to classes, or for your workplace.
- SHOULDER BAG – It is the best casual bag that every woman should have in her closet as this is the best-suited It is a closure-type bag that has zipper pockets and compartments. Also, you can lock it whenever you want to do so.
- SADDLE CROSS-BODY BAG – As the name suggests, this bag was traditionally designed keeping in mind the saddle that is placed on the horse’s back. That means it was meant to carry a few basic things while riding a horse. The important feature of this bag is that it has a flap that can be fastened with a clasp.
- SATCHEL BAG – It is a rectangular-shaped bag with a flat bottom so that it can rest upright when kept at a place. In addition, it is a large bag that is used for casual occasions and is connected to straps.
- HOBO BAG – It is a typical crescent-shaped, large bag that has a single zipper and a long strap to be worn over the shoulder. Also, these bags are made up of soft material.
- DUFFEL BAG – It is a large, cylindrical bag with two straps and rounded corners that are used to carry heavy luggage such as when you are heading towards the gym or even for a small trip.
- LAPTOP BAG – It is typically used by office goers. It has multiple compartments and ample space to carry all little knick-knacks. It has heavy padding to protect the device that is kept inside along with a long, wide, and comfortable strap with adjustable length.
- BACKPACK – These types of bags are carried by students or hikers to carry heavy loads for a longer period of time. These bags are available in leather and canvas, along with a gold zipper, tassels, or metallic studs used as adornments.
- WAIST BAG – The waist bag has become one of the most trending pieces. It is usually in the form of a small zippered pouch with a buckled belt as a strap that is meant to be worn around the waist.
There are some environmental concerns related to the use and disposal of plastic bags. Paper bags have emerged as the best substitute in place of plastic bags. These can be disposed off after use and are easily degradable in the environment. Also, these do not cause any sort of environmental pollution.
So, guys, in this blog you might have come across all the necessary information that you would have been looking for related to bags. Now you might have got a clear view of this product. Rest it depends upon you that what type of bags you need according to your requirements.
I hope you all enjoyed reading this blog. So, share your precious comments with us regarding this blog!!