Increasing organic traffic for a website is a challenging task; however, if you follow correct SEO Strategies, hard work eventually pays off. Organic traffic is much better than traffic that comes from social media or other sources. Visitors from search engines are always consistent as it is always relevant and targeted.
To increase your organic searches improve in these listed out things:-
1. Identify your website DoFollow and NoFollow links.
2. Remove bad links and disallow such links to follow your website.
3. Creating powerful internal links.
4. Optimize your website.
5. Page loading and Page size test.
6. Integrate analytics tools like Google Analytics, Bing Analytics.
7. Publishing quality content or articles on a regular basis.
8. The answer to the questions and queries of your Users.
9. Contribute on reputed websites of your industry.
10. Monitoring powerful, bad incoming links.
It’s very simple to quote down all these points but what about the technology behind increasing organic traffic?
Let’s understand the technology now.
- 1 1. Identify your website DoFollow and NoFollow links.
- 2 2. Remove bad links and disallow bad links to follow your website.
- 3 3. Creating powerful internal links.
- 4 4. Optimize your website well
- 5 5. Page loading and Page size test.
- 6 6. Integrate Web analytics
- 7 7. Publish quality content on a regular basis.
- 8 8. The answer to the questions and queries of your Users
- 9 9. Contribute on reputed websites of your industry
- 10 10. Monitoring powerful, bad incoming links.
If you are serious about improving organic traffic for a site, you have to know what and which backlinks have a positive impact with SEO and which ones have a negative impact on your rankings. Well SEO is not all about increasing your number of backlinks or the number of existing backlinks available into your website. Also, all backlinks are not good for a better ranking.
For good results using SEO and by continuously improving organic traffic, analyzing all your website’s backlinks and comparing their value is very important. And once you get some quality backlinks try to get it more of the same quality.
Some of good backlinks important elements are like:
- Link website is related to your industry.
- Links from contented & quality article carries more value.
- Dofollow links are only counted so give important for Dofollow links.
- Editors add backlinks for your websites and it’s not auto-generated.
- For SEO and for driving traffic into your website contextual links are best.
- Backlinks should be from high Domain Authority sites.
By getting rid of bad backlinks you can improve your rankings in SERP’s. Avoiding bad links is inevitable. It is very hard to rank in SERP’s and to increase organic traffic into our website if there are multiple bad links. Google will also penalties if there are many numbers of low-quality backlinks.
If you need assistance with identifying your worst backlinks, refer Google online tool then after analyzing your backlinks, remove the links you think are bad links.
“Content is king” hope you have heard this million times. Well, that is very true because quality content will attract backlinks naturally. Also by social shares and it improves user experiences on your website.
Also, only a good content is not enough your article should be outstanding and must be better when compared to one of your competitors. Concentrate on content quality and make sure your content stands out from the crowd. Don’t write articles just for the shake to publish it on your website
4. Optimize your website well
Use proper SEO techniques by providing the exact length of the website title, description, meta tags, Sitemap.xml, Robot.txt.
Compress your website on the server side to improve your website loading speed. You can use GZip compression and for testing, you can use Varvy tools to check the compression apart from these, images should be well optimized and for this, you can use various online tools like SEOptimer which I prefer the most.
5. Page loading and Page size test.
Google insight speed is one of most powerful tools for testing your website loading speed and also your website size, based on the recommended shown in the reports make the necessary changes.
6. Integrate Web analytics
Well coming to web analytics the first things that strike is Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a free Web analytics service which provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. The service is available to anyone with a Google account. Google bought Urchin Software Corporation in April 2005 and used that company’s Urchin on Demand product as the basis for its current service.
Google Analytics features include:
- Data visualization tools including a dashboard, scorecards and motion charts, which display changes in data over time.
- Segmentation for analysis of subsets, such as conversions.
- Custom reports.
- Email-based sharing and communication.
- Integration with other Google products, such as AdWords, Public Data Explorer, and Website Optimizer.
7. Publish quality content on a regular basis.
You’ve heard it a million times. Content is king. That’s true, quality content will naturally attract backlinks, social media shares and overall improve the user experience on your site.
Good content is not enough anymore. Your articles have to be outstanding and must be much better than the one of your competitors. Don’t write just and useless articles just for the sake of publishing something new. Instead, concentrate on quality and make your content stand out from the crowd. The competition is increasing as we speak, and quality will be the only way to succeed.
8. The answer to the questions and queries of your Users
If you have an online business, surely you’ll get a lot of questions from your potential or existing clients. Even if you have a content-based website, people will have questions that need answers. Instead of giving a short reply to each question by email, it’s best to write a detailed article covering the problems and concerns of your users.
Because people tend to type the same questions in Google, and it would be great if your website would come up on the first results with a solution to their problems. That’s a great way to drive targeted organic traffic.
9. Contribute on reputed websites of your industry
One of the best ways to promote your website is to become a contributor on the most popular websites from your niche. This is how you can get your website in front of an already established community and potentially get referring traffic, but also a backlink that will have a positive impact on your SEO.
Be aware that guest blogging on low-quality websites might have a negative impact instead. Therefore, you have to be very selective when choosing the website you are writing for. Read more about guest blogging strategies to drive traffic and build links.
Organic traffic acquisition and SEO is a never-ending process. No matter how much traffic you have now and how well you are doing with search engine optimization, you should never neglect and ignore the SEO progress.
Always monitor how the organic traffic is evolving from week to week and analyze what has worked best and what didn’t. With time, your website will attract backlinks, and all of them have to be analyzed. Every month, do a new analysis of the new links and see if the ones you received lately are good or bad for SEO.
These are the most important things to do to increase your website’s organic traffic. What’s working best for you? Let me know in the comments section below.